The Scientist Who Risked His Life For The Grandfather Paradox....

He had been thinking about this all day. He went there, did the task, and came back. 

But he was still here…. How? How could this happen? The idea couldn't let him sit. 

If his experiment was a failure then he would become the most popular man in the world, but if it was a success, it meant his death.

Robert had successfully completed his time machine yesterday. He had made it solely for one purpose. Neither did he want fame nor did he want to experiment on time. 

He had devoted all his life to the study of one thing and that is the GRANDFATHER PARADOX.

The grandfather paradox is something like this. 




Robert had always wanted to know whether the grandfather paradox really works or killing your grandfather won't make any difference.

He made it yesterday. Went into the past and killed his grandfather. Things take 24 hours to change once the past has been altered. Robert had come back at 9 pm yesterday. If the paradox didn't work he would become the most successful person today. But if it did….

And according to a study, there are more chances that it works.

He went to the kitchen and had his meal. He ate like there was no tomorrow.

Quickly he went into the drawing-room. The clock was nearing at 9 pm. His heartbeat was fast like hell. He couldn't control the fear. He was in tremendous confusion. He was sweating very heavily.

"This 9 pm would decide his future. Time-traveling had cost him a lot. His life was at stake. This thought couldn't let him rest."

What if I die? What about my discovery then? Whatever the results, they should see the light of the day. I shouldn't die in vain. Maybe I should just call David and tell him about all this.

It was 5 minutes to 10. He had just 5 minutes.

"Hello, David?"

"Yes, it's David?"

"Hey, David it's me, Robert. Look I have to tell you something very important."

"Oh man, this is not the time. I have a wife. Please understand"

"David you have your wife for your whole life. I don't have a goddamn life."

"What happened?"

"Ok just listen, no questions.

I created a time machine and tried to trigger the grandfather paradox. I went into the past and killed my grandfather. Now as the laws of time travel say. It takes 24 hours for changes to take place. I came back yesterday at 9 pm and am supposed to die at 9 pm tonight.

I did this on my own risk and now its time for me to pay for my mistakes. You'll find the research for the time machine on my table. Even if I die today I believe my research will be a valuable asset in the coming times."

"Robert liste.."

"No David I told you to listen."

"Take care of my fa…"

"ROBERT JUST FUCKIN' LISTEN TO ME ONCE."

"What is it, David? You know I don't have much time."

"You arsehole. It's already ten past 9 and you haven't died. You sense that?"

"Holy shit! How's that possible?"

"Wait a minute, what was your grandfather's age when you killed him?"

"He must be around his forties."

"You crazy son of a bitch! You killed him after your dad was born. That isn't supposed to have any impact on you."

"Oh shit!"

"How can you be so dumb? Now get your ass up and go to sleep."

Now there's another important point... Many of you have friends that aspire to be a scientist... Please share this with them so that they can avoid such kind of mistakes...

Also, let me know whether the story was good or not in the comment section...Feel free to criticize.
Also, Follow me on Instagram for upcoming updates

If you liked this story, check out another one I've written here: Jon A Short Story


Post a Comment

0 Comments